Raffle entries have now closed
The draw for prizes took place on 31st August – congratulations to all of our winners!
To raise additional funds for our research, training and education programmes we are holding a raffle to coincide with the International Bat Nights on the 29th and 30th August. We will draw for the raffle on the 31st of August
Tickets are just one pound each. You can buy just one, or five or ten.
We have been donated some wonderful prizes so far and hoping for more to come!
- JFS Fitness & coaching – gift voucher £100 pounds
- Vouchers for NHBS £100
- Blissful Beauty Therapy – £55 pounds
- Little moon Inks – £20 pounds
- Little Wren – a beautiful hand painted sign of winners choosing.
- Gorse & Lily – selection of jams
- Stylistics Hair studio – voucher for wash, cut and blow dry
- Fiona Marchant Photography – wonderful Livingstones fruit bat portrait
- Lulu Lino print – amazing Natterers bat print
- Sinful vegan – £20 pounds voucher
- Flour – make your own cake mix
- Babs cupcakes and bakes – voucher for four cupcakes
- Chameleon customs – a pair of custom bat themed sliders!
This is all being done online, through pay pal with a link to our website below:
Click here: Buy raffle tickets
When purchasing tickets please enter your name and phone number in the box also so we know how to contact you if you win a prize!
We want to thank all the generous businesses that have donated prizes as we wouldn’t be able to do this with out your help.
Good luck everyone!