Jersey Bat Group AGM
The AGM date has been set for 7.30 pm at the Members Room, Societe Jersaise, Pier Road, St Helier on 6th March.
The agenda is as follows:
- There will be a review of the activities of the group in 2018 and information on the plans for 2019.
- The accounts will be presented for approval..
- If anyone would like to join the committee as Communications Officer to help with publicity and media coverage to create a positive general public awareness of the JBG and its activities then please email us and we can send some more details of what would be involved.
- After the AGM, Ed Bell will give a talk on ‘Bats in Peru’ which will no doubt be a fascinating contrast to our local bats!
- If you have not yet paid your membership subscription for 2019 then it is due now! It is £10 per person for the calendar year 2019
We will also need the new membership form completed and either posted to the treasurer or brought to the AGM, or sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The new form is on the website: http://www.jerseybatgroup.org/membership/membership-form
We look forward to seeing you on the 6th March